UMusic Hotel Madrid
Experience the power of music and entertainment in the heart of Madrid.
From the vibrant streets around the Puerta Del Sol to the storied nightlife (la marcha), there’s an energy that surrounds you. And UMusic Hotel Madrid sits at the center of it all. Located alongside the historic Albéniz Theater, our 5-star hotel in Madrid will introduce you to the sights and sounds that have inspired creativity for centuries. Music has the power to unite people and inspire ideas. And it’s been woven into every detail of UMusic Hotel Madrid, the premiere property in the UMusic Hotels portfolio. On-site performances from emerging talent, local legends, and global stars. Custom art across the spaces reflecting Madrid’s rhythms. A curated vinyl library. UMusic Hotel Madrid is shaped by music and experiences that inspire guests in ways they simply never expected.
- DROP YOUR BAG AND GO Located in the heart of Madrid, just steps from Puerta del Sol, UMusic Hotel Madrid allows guests to drop their bags and explore Madrid’s cultural, historical and culinary attractions.
- UNLOCK YOUR INNER FANDOM With its music-inspired spaces, guests will unlock their inner fandom and empower their creative side through music and art, integrated throughout.
- DO IT ALL WHILE YOU’RE HERE UMusic Hotel Madrid is more than a hotel. It’s a 360-entertainment experience where guests can stay, eat, see a show, enjoy live music, or visit an exhibit—all from a single, central destination.
- SEE THE CITY FROM ABOVE The hotel’s rooftop bar, Nota Alta, offers unmatched views of Madrid, along with signature cocktails and light bites that complement the overall guest and visitor experience.
- MEET UP AT THE POOL The outdoor pool area serves as an oasis for guests looking to swim, relax, or socialize, offering a respite from the city or a place to spend time between on-premise dining experiences and events.
- A SPACE WHERE HERITAGE MATTERS. Step inside the refurbished Albéniz Theater and you can feel Madrid’s heritage come to life. From its interior chandeliers to its iconic outdoor figures, UMusic Hotels carefully restored the building for its next chapter.