Anguilla Tourist Board
Tucked away in the Eastern Caribbean lies the inviting, intriguing and truly incomparable Island of Anguilla.
ESCAPE. Considered by many to be one of the Caribbean’s best-kept secrets, spend any amount of time here and it’ll be no secret as to why. Anguilla has become an oasis for solo travellers, couples, families and business travellers alike. Renowned for 33 powder-white beaches, turquoise waters and a culinary scene helmed by some of the Caribbean’s most talented chefs. However, the truest spirit of the island lives within its people. Proud, warm, and welcoming.
PLAY. Spectacular sunrises and shimmering sunsets are only part of what make Anguilla so unique. Just step off the beach and into any number of island adventures to experience the other side of extraordinary. Explore the tranquil sea at night in your very own transparent kayak. Enjoy authentic Anguillian entertainment and music festivals. Roam uninhabited beaches by horseback. Or play a round of golf on a breathtaking course overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
STAY. Luxury and leisure can be experienced by all on Anguilla. From simple to simply spectacular, there are accommodations perfect for every traveller. Whether you choose to settle into a luxury 5-star resort, private villa, condominium residence or the small and intimate Charming Escapes Collection, you’ll feel right at home on Anguilla.
TASTE. As the culinary capital of the Caribbean, food is at the heart of the Anguillian experience. Blending West Indian, African, French, and British cooking traditions has given Anguilla a gourmet dining scene that’s nothing short of inspired. Reserve your table at one of several haute-cuisine establishments or grab a bite at a relaxed roadside barbecue.
- Sneak away to this postcard perfect cove on the northwest side of the island. Perfect for swimming, snorkeling or simply soaking up some sun, you’ll find this serene hidden gem just off the beaten path.
- Soothe your mind, body and spirit at one of our world-class spas or yoga studios while the gentle blue sea and soft trade winds create the ultimate setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Fly 15 feet above the ocean’s lips or dive in for a kiss. A Hydro-Flight adventure lets you soak up 360-degree views of Anguilla and its neighboring islands in the most unforgettable way
- If you can’t stay up late, no worries, Anguilla dances all day long. From rock and reggae to disco and calypso, we’re always celebrating the sounds that move us.
- Surf and turf, delicious cocktails, laid back afternoons and live entertainment are all just a boat ride away at Anguilla’s offshore cays.
- Swim, snorkel and sail through paradise with day trips, charters and activities like scuba diving, horseback riding, cocktail cruises and trips to secluded beaches. Or, stay on land for a round of tennis and golf.