Villa Chipperfield Ovest
Intriguing colour combinations and plays of light and shadow give Villa Chipperfield Ovest a timeless atmosphere of luxury and allure.
Villa Chipperfield Ovest was designed by the English architect David Chipperfield, best-known for projecting buildings with a pared-down aesthetic purity. His architecture cannot be described as following one particular style.
In an interview he declared: “The one thing you can’t do in architecture, at least in my opinion, is to limit your way of thinking to a style, or a material, you have to be responsive to the circumstances of a project.”
The different environments form an almost seamless symbiosis between indoor and outdoor spaces, transforming them into an exclusive Mediterranean oasis suspended between sky and lake.
The size of the villa is 670 square metres and can accommodate up to 8 people.
The villa is composed of:
- One double master bedroom with private bathroom with shower and bathtub with lake view
- Two double bedrooms, each with private bathroom and shower
- Two living rooms on different floors, one dining room and a fully-equipped kitchen
- Guest house with double bedroom, bathroom with shower, living room, fully-equipped kitchen and private terrace with lake view
- Private panoramic terrace and pool with lake view
- Private SPA with sauna and relaxing area
- Private garage
- Upon arrival: welcome drinks, fresh fruit, fresh flowers
- Half board: room service breakfast and lunch or dinner with private Chef
- Maxi-bar with selection of soft drinks and snacks replenished daily. Beers and house wines at arrival, afterwards upon request.
- Daily cleaning in the morning and turndown service in the evening
- Cosmetics and care products
- Private parking
- 24/7 concierge service
- 24/7 security service
- Private golfcart to move around the resort
- Free shuttle service on request in the area (Salò, Gardone Riviera and Toscolano Maderno)